Kendryte IDE compile error

• I follow the readme on the GitHub to build the IDE from source. The build process is OK. Then I copy the build result zip file to another dir and unzip it and start. After it finished install the dependencies, When I tried to compile one of the sample project, it give out some message and failed. Pls Help, Thank you !
    error info:
    [ INFO] write to CMakeLists.txt
    [ INFO] OK.
    [ INFO] configuring project: /Users/hubin/Workspace/Kendryte_workspace/hello_world_standalone/CMakeLists.txt
    [ INFO] _currentFolder=/Users/hubin/Workspace/Kendryte_workspace/hello_world_standalone
    [ INFO] pipeFile=/Users/hubin/Workspace/Kendryte_workspace/hello_world_standalone/.vscode/.cmserver-pipe-1543319277535
    [ INFO] Start new CMake Server: /Users/hubin/ToolChain/KendryteIDE.app/data/packages/cmake/bin/cmake -E server --experimental --pipe=/Users/hubin/Workspace/Kendryte_workspace/hello_world_standalone/.vscode/.cmserver-pipe-1543319277535
    CWD=/Users/hubin/ToolChain/KendryteIDE.app/data/packages/cmake/bin
    [ INFO] Started new CMake Server instance with PID undefined
    [ INFO] CMake server error:
    Error: connect ENOENT /Users/hubin/Workspace/Kendryte_workspace/hello_world_standalone/.vscode/.cmserver-pipe-1543319277535
    at Object._errnoException (util.js:1024:11)
    at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1046:20)
    at PipeConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1182:14)