How to use Kendryte IDE

• I am very interested in Kendrye's IDE, which is much more convenient than using cmake and k210's toolchain to build the project. But when I try to use Kendrye's IDE, there are some errors. Use the official demo aes_256_test_standalone. This is the error log:

[ INFO] Run cmake build:
    [ INFO] [ 2%] Linking C static library libkendryte-standalone-sdk.a
    [ INFO] [ 81%] Built target kendryte-standalone-sdk
    [ INFO] [ 84%] Linking C executable aes_256_test_standalone
    [ INFO] c:/software/kendryteide/data/packages/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.2.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld.exe: kendryte-standalone-sdk/libkendryte-standalone-sdk.a(entry_user.c.obj): in function init_bss': [ INFO] C:/Users/13080/Desktop/test/aes_256_test_standalone/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/lib/bsp/include/entry.h:55: undefined reference to_bss'
    [ INFO] c:/software/kendryteide/data/packages/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.2.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld.exe: C:/Users/13080/Desktop/test/aes_256_test_standalone/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/lib/bsp/include/entry.h:56: undefined reference to _ebss' [ INFO] c:/software/kendryteide/data/packages/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.2.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld.exe: kendryte-standalone-sdk/libkendryte-standalone-sdk.a(syscalls.c.obj): in functionhandle_fault_store':
    [ INFO] C:/Users/13080/Desktop/test/aes_256_test_standalone/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/lib/bsp/syscalls.c:601: undefined reference to _heap_end' [ INFO] c:/software/kendryteide/data/packages/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.2.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld.exe: kendryte-standalone-sdk/libkendryte-standalone-sdk.a(syscalls.c.obj): in functionsys_brk':
    [ INFO] C:/Users/13080/Desktop/test/aes_256_test_standalone/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/lib/bsp/syscalls.c:171: undefined reference to _heap_start' [ INFO] c:/software/kendryteide/data/packages/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.2.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld.exe: kendryte-standalone-sdk/libkendryte-standalone-sdk.a(syscalls.c.obj): in function.LANCHOR4':
    [ INFO] C:/Users/13080/Desktop/test/aes_256_test_standalone/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/lib/bsp/syscalls.c💯 undefined reference to `_heap_start'
    [ INFO] collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    [ INFO] mingw32-make.exe[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/aes_256_test_standalone.dir/build.make:159: aes_256_test_standalone] Error 1
    [ INFO] mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:73: CMakeFiles/aes_256_test_standalone.dir/all] Error 2
    [ INFO] mingw32-make.exe: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2
    [ INFO]
    [ INFO] Build Error: C:/Software/KendryteIDE/data/packages/cmake/bin/cmake.exe exited with code 2.

• Staff

i found it still a beta release...

i can't use it too. now i use eclipse to develop and debug. you can try cmake ninja and eclipse to build and debug too