K210 TRM/User Manual

• It is now more than a year from when the K210 first appeared.
    I must once again raise a question about missing Technical Reference Manual or other kind of complete K210 documentation including the full peripherals descriptions and full registers definitions.

I'm not aware of any other hardware manufacturer not releaasing such a documentation.

Look, for example, to the User Manual for the recently released GD32VF103 RISC-V 32-bit MCU and how the tipycal register description should look like:
    RegDef

Please someone from Kendrite, give us the serious response: are you going to release such a documentation or not?, not something like "yes, but we don't have the manpower to do that at the moment"

• Wow, you really got me there @loboris: for a moment I though you were releasing the K210 TRM!

Anyway, in my thinking, it is a very important question: are you going to release any of such documentation? Also important is: if so, then when?
    There are other platforms coming now and some might not be as secretive about that kind of basic information...