Linker error when building standalone SDK

• I cloned the standalone SDK repo and tried to follow the guided steps to build it. But I always get a linker error at the last stage.]

/usr/local/riscv-gnu/lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.3.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/hello_world.dir/src/hello_world/main.c.obj: can't link single-float modules with double-float modules
    /usr/local/riscv-gnu/lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.3.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file CMakeFiles/hello_world.dir/src/hello_world/main.c.obj
    /usr/local/riscv-gnu/lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.3.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file lib/libkendryte.a(printf.c.obj)
    /usr/local/riscv-gnu/lib/gcc/riscv64-unknown-elf/8.3.0/../../../../riscv64-unknown-elf/bin/ld: lib/libkendryte.a(sleep.c.obj): can't link single-float modules with double-float modules

The error is of this format and it repeats for all the obj files. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using OSX Mojave. I tried with both riscv-tools and compiled from riscv-gnu-toolchain but still the error is same.

• Global Moderator |  Mod

Hi,
    Please download lastest toolchain from https://kendryte.com/downloads/ and lastest SDK from github.

Thanks