WOW! Can't intuitively build default helloworld?

• Open main.c file that comes with IDE. I select "build" from KendryteIDE menu. I get:

Starting build...
    [  ERR] refuse to configure.
    [  ERR] This is not a cmake project: /home/asterion/KendryteIDE/LocalPackage/hello-world-project/src
    [ERROR] Build failed.

So, what is not automatically set up by installing the IDE?

A

• @Asterion So, slowly. It seems one needs use "Open Folder" and set that to "hello-world-project" to then get:

Starting build...
    [ INFO] Generate CMakeLists.txt file:
    [ INFO] reading file: /home/asterion/KendryteIDE/LocalPackage/hello-world-project/kendryte-package.json
    [ INFO] reading file: /home/asterion/KendryteIDE/LocalPackage/hello-world-project/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/kendryte-package.json
    [  ERR] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/asterion/KendryteIDE/LocalPackage/hello-world-project/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk/kendryte-package.json'

[ERROR] Build failed.

So, the following folder is NOT installed by IDE by default:

/home/asterion/KendryteIDE/LocalPackage/hello-world-project/kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk

Then where does one find:

../kendryte_libraries/kendryte-standalone-sdk

Is this really creating "kendryte_libraries" and moving "kendryte-standalone-sdk" under it?

Especially noting that kendryte-package.json does not come with IDE or, it seems, with SDK, where does one get kendryte-package.json?.

So, again, where is the full installation instructions for this IDE please?

Yes! I have the SDK (free standing and RTOS).

• @Asterion When are full instructions for setting up IDE coming out please?