Anyone got Eclipse Setup?

• Hi,

has anyone other than @manageryzy got eclipse working? I'm not able to get Eclipse configured with the manual on this forum with a windows machine. I'm now trying to get it working for a week, sadly there is no additional references and the other IDE profided is not working as well. I think it would be very important to provide a solution to get at least one IDE guide here on the forum to work with the K210 chips! I'm planing to use the K210 for project for the next 6 month, but I'm not able to spend more time when there is no solution and I need to spend more time only getting the chip programmed with examples.

Please provide in the next few days a precise manual for eclipse, we as a community can not support the development of the K210 chips when there is not solution to get started. On the forum is already a solution for MAC posted...

Thank you very much

Open Questions are:

• How to use openocd in eclipse? with -m0 or -m1?
    • How to configure openocd? How to get the "Error: Debug Adapter has to be specified, see "interface" commandembedded:startup.tcl:60: Error:in procedure 'script'at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 60" resolved?
    • how put ninja to search path?
    • how to configure cmake. using generate "eclipse ninja"?

• Hi vowstar,

thank you very much for your reply. I did install the toolchain https://gnu-mcu-eclipse.github.io/toolchain/riscv/install/ with this link.
    Which toolchain should be used? The RISC-V Embedded GCC?
    If I use the RISC-V Embedded GCC toolchain I get the following errors:

12:08:10 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project test ****
    make all 
    Building target: test.elf
    Invoking: GNU RISC-V Cross C Linker
    riscv-none-embed-gcc -msmall-data-limit=8 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -Xlinker --gc-sections -Wl,-Map,"test.map" -o "test.elf"  ./src/main.o   
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-exit.o): In function `.L0 ':
    exit.c:(.text.exit+0x20): undefined reference to `_exit'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-sbrkr.o): In function `.L0 ':
    sbrkr.c:(.text._sbrk_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_sbrk'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-writer.o): In function `.L0 ':
    writer.c:(.text._write_r+0x14): undefined reference to `_write'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-closer.o): In function `.L0 ':
    closer.c:(.text._close_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_close'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-lseekr.o): In function `.L0 ':
    lseekr.c:(.text._lseek_r+0x14): undefined reference to `_lseek'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-readr.o): In function `.L0 ':
    readr.c:(.text._read_r+0x14): undefined reference to `_read'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-fstatr.o): In function `.L0 ':
    fstatr.c:(.text._fstat_r+0x12): undefined reference to `_fstat'
    c:/users/x/appdata/roaming/gnu mcu eclipse/risc-v embedded gcc/8.1.0-2-20181019-0952/bin/../lib/gcc/riscv-none-embed/8.1.0/../../../../riscv-none-embed/lib/rv64imafdc/lp64d\libg.a(lib_a-isattyr.o): In function `.L0 ':
    isattyr.c:(.text._isatty_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_isatty'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [makefile:44: test.elf] Error 1uli

• Staff

Please refer this page: https://gnu-mcu-eclipse.github.io/toolchain/riscv/install/
    and https://forum.kendryte.com/topic/35/build-kendryte-using-eclipse,
    this could help you to use eclipse on RISC-V processors.

Also you can try the IDE based on vscode: http://kendryte-ide.s3-website.cn-northwest-1.amazonaws.com.cn/release/download/index.html, this IDE is beta and I've tested the linux version, it can compile and download program.